Author Topic: new from eduard se5a hispano suiza  (Read 1574 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

new from eduard se5a hispano suiza
« on: September 03, 2017, 11:35:06 AM »
may be old news but i havent seen anything about this kit. i know some of you guys have the royal class so you already have eduard hisso kit but i just have the original viper release and just noticed this. seems to be a nice kit. not copper state nice but good enuff to be worth a doubletake.

https://www.eduard.com/store/cs/eduard/plastikove-modely/profipack/letadla/1-48/se-5a-hispano-suiza-1-48.html?lang=2

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: new from eduard se5a hispano suiza
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 12:03:27 PM »
I have the Royal Class and it is a nice kit, Scott.  I just wish they would've included the modification for McCudden's cockpit opening.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:55:47 PM »
i was actually talking about the hisso profipack, meant to say i know guys have the royal already but now the single profipack for hisso is now out.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »
i was actually talking about the hisso profipack, meant to say i know guys have the royal already but now the single profipack for hisso is now out.
Yeah, I know, Scott.  Everything that's in the Hisso Profipack is in the Royal Class kit.  When the Viper came out, I bought that kit plus a set of over trees, then when the Royal Class kit came out, I got that.  I have the Pheon sheet and the 2 Roden kits, so I'll be able to build any 4 S.E.5a's that I want.  Except an accurate McCudden ship.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence