Author Topic: Contacting Roden  (Read 2188 times)

Offline skeeterbuck

Contacting Roden
« on: September 01, 2017, 08:35:34 PM »
I am trying to contact Roden in the Ukraine via email to request some replacement decals.

I did a search and found that their email address was ([email protected]). I tried that address twice but both times it comes back as undeliverable.

Any ideas or current contact info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Chuck

Offline Culi

Re: Contacting Roden
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:04:54 AM »
I was trying to contact them as well, but nothing...

I have sent them mails to:
[email protected] - delivery failed
[email protected] - delivered / no respond (several times)

In the end, gave up.
The process meters...  therefore so much models are stuck between start and finish

Offline skeeterbuck

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 11:50:31 PM »
I was trying to contact them as well, but nothing...

I have sent them mails to:
[email protected] - delivered / no respond (several times)

In the end, gave up.

Thanks jak, that's some useful information.  :)

It's hard for me to believe that in this day and age there is no contact information for Roden. How can they possibly do business without a email address with which they can be contacted. Hopefully somebody that knows will see this thread and respond. Maybe someone local to them in the Ukrane. Keeping my fingers crossed.  :-\

Chuck

Offline wmoran

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 03:15:33 AM »
Try [email protected].  That was the email listed in the confirmation of an online order I placed.  They use a third party to process their orders, so they include the instructions to use that email to contact Roden if there are any questions about the order.

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 11:29:07 PM »
Hello Chuck, Jak and wmoran

A frw years ago I contacted Roden about some spare parts I needed that were required through no fault of theirs. An Olga Ustinova sent a delightful and most helpful response. I think the email address I used was [email protected] anyway, reading of your travails I sent another message to the same address the other day with Olga's name in the subject box and asking if she still worked there.

Well A couple of hours ago I received a very friendly reply from Anna Rath, who is the Deputy Director for International Economic Affairs at Roden Ltd. Anna does not say whether Olga is still there, but does say that "... Roden company has always maintained a high level after-sales service and makes it now... We respond to all requests sent to our email" She further adds "In case of any questions, please let me know."

So there we are. Give it a(nother) go at the [email protected] and now we have a named contact.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline skeeterbuck

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 10:11:14 PM »
Thanks for the updated info Nigel!

I just finished re-sending my email decal request. I made this one to the attention of Anna Rath as you had indicated. Keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that I get a reply. If or when I receive a reply back, I'll be sure to let let you all know.

Chuck

Offline skeeterbuck

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 01:04:11 AM »
Good news!

I just received a reply back from Anna at Roden. She informed me that my replacement decals will be sent within a week.

Now we know which email address to use.  :)

Chuck

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 02:06:31 AM »
Good news!

I just received a reply back from Anna at Roden. She informed me that my replacement decals will be sent within a week.

Now we know which email address to use.  :)

Chuck

Well, that is good news, Chuck.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline skeeterbuck

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 08:50:08 PM »
Just a quick update.

The new replacement decals arrived in yesterday's post.  :)

Thanks Anna and Roden! Now I'm just hoping that they work better that the ones that came with the kit.  ???

Chuck