Author Topic: Aviattic's new Fokker streaky camouflage decals  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Russell Brown

Aviattic's new Fokker streaky camouflage decals
« on: August 23, 2017, 12:29:17 PM »
I've just received my new Aviattic  1/32 streaky Fokker camouflage decals, and I must say that they look splendid!
(They also mean that I'm going to have to repaint my first and only DIY effort, which comes up a long way short of what it should have been.)
I recall an earlier company's  effort at doing this, but they seem to have gone out of business, or just dropped the item from their inventory. Congratulations to the team at Aviattic. They continue to produce brilliant stuff, and NO, I'm related to them in any way, just very enthusiastic about their products.
Cheers all, Russell

Offline RAGIII

Re: Aviattic's new Fokker streaky camouflage decals
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 11:30:07 PM »
You are perhaps referring to the Old Gunsight Graphics streak Decals that were done in all three major scales, or the ones done by Micro Sculpt. I think the bottom line was the Modeling Community wasn't ready at the time , and in addition Richard has taken decals of this sort of camo to a new level. I haven't ordered mine yet but these and the DR1 Cowling are certainly on my list of things I NEED!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline IanB

Re: Aviattic's new Fokker streaky camouflage decals
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 06:08:52 AM »
I received mine last week and will have to build my Eduard Dr.I in 1:72 very soon....

Ian