Author Topic: Encore Fokker Triplane and WNW SE5a Dual build Plus DR1 425/17 Completed  (Read 5587 times)

Offline RAGIII

I have completed the Voss and MvR Triplanes as well as the 56 squadron SE5a. Thanks to all who followed the builds!
RAGIII

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:03:00 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Online Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Outstanding builds Rick, beautifully done.  Especially like the streaking on the F.I.  Congrats on your efforts.

Offline dr 1 ace

Well Done Amigo !!!!

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline petrov27

Fantastic three builds there - really envious to see you bring !three! kits to completion at such a fine level of detail and finish!
-Patrick

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
Rick,
   What a long haul this has been for you! I envy your ability to work three Builds at once, I failed when I tried two! Very nice, all three and I particularly like the F.1 as well, the streaked finish is outstanding. I know the D.VIII is, like mine, on hold so what's next for the modelling "machine"??
Cheers,
Lance

Offline RAGIII

Juan, Ed, Patrick, and Lance. hanks for the Comments Guys they are greatly appreciated. Lance you are correct in that this was a LONG HAUL! Building three at once just takes three times as long  8) As for the next projects, with the EV on the backburner I am looking at a Jasta 10 OAW albatross DIII (Roden), and Perhaps the WNW Camel ( Hoping for 43 sq. aces from Rowan  ::)) or Another SE5a. ( McCuddens 4863), WNW and True Detail conversion.
RAGIII

Offline Borsos

Like so often said before: JUST GREAT!
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
A fantastic effort to produce three beautiful models at the one time, congratulations Rick.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Iancshippee

A beautiful trio! Excellent work.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Well Done Amigo !!!!

Ed
The master of understatement is joined by the third Amigo, Amigo!  Well done, indeed!
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
Triple magic, Rick  :)
Well done  :o

von B

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
A perfect tripple, Rick, great job. 8)
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline RAGIII

Andreas, Des, Ian, Bud, Bob, and Manni,
Thank you all for taking the time to comment and also for the encouragement during the builds!
RAGIII

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Fantastic builds Rick! Outstanding work! I'm embarking on the Roden 1/32 Fokker F.1 project just now so am going through your various posts for tips. Thanks for sharing your builds with us.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RAGIII

Fantastic builds Rick! Outstanding work! I'm embarking on the Roden 1/32 Fokker F.1 project just now so am going through your various posts for tips. Thanks for sharing your builds with us.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Thanks for commenting Dave, Greatly appreciated! I am sure you will do the Roden kit proud. I would suggest getting the Part of Poland PE. Some good stuff is included!
RAGIII
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:00:43 AM by RAGIII »