Author Topic: WNW Pfalz  (Read 2119 times)

Offline mike in calif

WNW Pfalz
« on: April 06, 2017, 06:36:15 AM »
Any truth to the notion the Pfalz DIIIa is out of stock at Weta? Stock may be running down?

Offline James

WNW Pfalz
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 06:49:03 AM »
Hmm, just went on Weta's site and I'm not showing the Pfalz D.IIIa out of stock nor does it say low stock.
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Online Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: WNW Pfalz
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 09:18:46 AM »
With the new distribution system/dealers, it would be hard to figure out.  Get one if you think it may be sold out as this one has been out for a while.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 11:06:59 PM »
This started with a facebook post by one of the New Distributers. He said that the Pfalz DIIIa was sold out/NOT AVAILABLE to distributers from the Manufacturer. This could mean that whatever is left in WETA stocks is all there is. So go with your gut feeling! For all we know WETA could still have thousands or there could be only hundreds, 10, etc.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline petrov27

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 12:12:25 AM »
absolutely fantastic kit the WNW Pfalz - surprised it hadn't sold out earlier frankly....
-Patrick

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 04:56:41 AM »
absolutely fantastic kit the WNW Pfalz - surprised it hadn't sold out earlier frankly....

Possibly because the Roden kit was out first for I believe 3 years before WNW sprang on the scene.

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline mike in calif

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 03:06:47 AM »
I went ahead and pulled the pin on one more. I'll have three, which ought to last me for a bit.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:16:59 PM »
I agree ed i have a roden d.iii which made me delay when the wnw d.iiia was released. I do have both now. If someone does have a roden d.iii or even better yet the encore blue max edition and get some photoetch sets like part of poland or even toms modelwerke you can w/o much trouble make a d.iiia out of rodens kit. If one has resin casting  abilities you could even copy some of wnw interior bits to spice up the build. Looking at my wnw i figure i need to copy the tail feathers and a few other things before i build my wnw kit that way if ever i want to i can make a d.iiia