Author Topic: Vertigo jig  (Read 12260 times)

Offline Jim

Re: Vertigo jig
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 04:36:46 PM »
I also have not received a reply after emailing them directly and contacting them via PayPal. It is disappointing that the owners of Vertigo have not responded and they are only hurting their business.
Woof!

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 05:01:51 PM »
That's a pain..

Perhaps we should do it collectively...

Guy
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth -
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

P.O. John Gillespie Magee 1941

Offline Jim

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 05:26:57 PM »
That's a pain..

Perhaps we should do it collectively...

Guy

I was thinking the same thing...perhaps try posting a query on Vertigo's Facebook page?
Woof!

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »
That's a good call Jim,

Although I'm not on FB but I'd be grateful if someone could post on my behalf?

Guy

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 11:28:13 PM »
    I realise this won't help with your missing orders however if you need one on the assumption that you'll be getting a refund through Paypal eventually John at UMM has 7 in stock. I ordered on the 15th and the USPS Tracker tells me it left Chicago yesterday. Great and fast service!
    I would have preferred the logic of ordering directly from Vertigo however following your collective experiences here I went with a previously used vendor. I hope this is eventually resolved in all your favours!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Hannover

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2017, 07:12:28 PM »
    I realise this won't help with your missing orders however if you need one on the assumption that you'll be getting a refund through Paypal eventually John at UMM has 7 in stock. I ordered on the 15th and the USPS Tracker tells me it left Chicago yesterday. Great and fast service!
    I would have preferred the logic of ordering directly from Vertigo however following your collective experiences here I went with a previously used vendor. I hope this is eventually resolved in all your favours!
Cheers,
Lance

Make that 6 in stock at UMM now! I was about to order direct from Vertigo but seeing all the problems with that I decided to go the UMM route. It'll be more expensive for me but hopefully fraught free delivery.

Good luck guys sorting out the issues with Vertigo,

H

Offline Propuldude

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 06:59:55 AM »
Hi Krow 113, That's the same brand Acrylic glue I used with excellent results. Not expensive either!

Offline Propuldude

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 12:31:02 PM »
Krow, Act like a cat and toy with the mouse ...:}

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2017, 02:28:46 AM »
Just for info,

Jim, Matthew and myself put a post on his FB page and we've been promised a 20% refund and the Jigs will be posted today - so a good result if it happens.

However, why he hadn't corresponded with me after my 6 emails - two through the PayPal dispute route is a mystery - it's now about 6 weeks after I ordered and paid...

I hope the Jigs are good!

Guy

Offline TobyCoulson

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2017, 06:35:02 PM »
Just for info,

Jim, Matthew and myself put a post on his FB page and we've been promised a 20% refund and the Jigs will be posted today - so a good result if it happens.

However, why he hadn't corresponded with me after my 6 emails - two through the PayPal dispute route is a mystery - it's now about 6 weeks after I ordered and paid...

I hope the Jigs are good!

Guy
It does make you wonder. When I eventually got my order sorted having to had to resort to using PayPal I received profuse apologies and an extra item as a bonus.  Seems an odd way to run a business. However I am very happy with the product and can recommend it wholeheartedly.
Ale should be drunk out of a glass. Lager should be drunk out of desperation

Offline kajones1644

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2017, 09:17:45 PM »
Mine arrived yeaterday after resorting to PayPal dispute. I did receive a 10% reduction in the cost as recompense. My overiding issue was total lack of communication!

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 03:35:01 AM »
Same for me..

Paid nearly 3 months ago and and a parcel is waiting at the post office - I'm hoping it's the Jig...

Guy

Offline Jim

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 01:19:40 PM »
Same for me..

Paid nearly 3 months ago and and a parcel is waiting at the post office - I'm hoping it's the Jig...

Guy

Glad to hear your jig (fingers crossed) has been delivered. Hopefully, Matthew and mine will arrive soon too!  :)

Woof!

Offline Wodehouse

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2017, 08:02:15 AM »
I still haven't received my jig.  I got the 20% discount, as you both did, but the window on the Paypal dispute has been shut and I'm not sure what recourse I might have if it never arrives.  It's almost certainly obvious, but I would advise not to order directly from Vertigo ever to anyone who hasn't read through this thread.

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2017, 03:20:09 PM »
Mine did arrive...

Just the same issues as others have had with the bolts not fitting - I can just about get them in place by forcing them, but they certainly won't be sliding up and down the cut out...

How hard can it be to get bolts that fit the product?

Guy