Author Topic: Copper State trouble?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Daryl_Huhtala

Copper State trouble?
« on: March 01, 2017, 03:17:03 AM »
I thought I would look around their product catalog today but my virus protection software won't let me in there. I assume they may have been hacked. Just thought it might be good info to pass on.
SUMUS QUOD SUMUS

Offline Daryl_Huhtala

Re: Copper State trouble?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 04:26:28 AM »
Thank you for the response. I looked deeper at the Symantec warning page and it classified the threat as an "annoyance". Not sure what that means but I went on through to your website and was NOT annoyed  ;D
SUMUS QUOD SUMUS

Offline Flute

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 07:28:20 PM »
FWIW I just went there using Firefox with Mcafee (yeah, I know, yuck, but  BT bundle it with their provider service) and it didn't set off any alarms (whereas Britmodeller and Ebay always do).

Paul.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:52:45 PM »
I have had no issues what so ever with CSM, Britmodeler or Ebay.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:47:17 AM »
its a virus/malware on your computer. i have had that problem before. it will only show on certain sites. i actually had a big ad banner appear on this forum but it only did so on one browser so i knew it was malware on my computer. i.e. when i opened it up on windows explorer it showed a big 1/4 of the top of the page ad banner and on mozilla firefox it did not. even though i got the malware removed i am still in the habit of using firefox for the forum, yahoo ,netflix etc. for whatever resaon i find on my computer that ebay works better on windows explorer as do certain other sites. weird stuff.