Author Topic: Eduard Foker Dr.I triplane profipak  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Nigel Jackson

Eduard Foker Dr.I triplane profipak
« on: July 04, 2017, 03:35:57 AM »
Hello all.
For all you Richthofen Triplane lovers out there the latest Eduard newsletter has something to offer. Here's the text which accompanies the box art announcement.

"If you were to ask someone to describe a German aircraft from the Great War, the answer would almost definitely be a „Red triplane“ with black crosses. Those who know a little bit more about it would add „Red Baron“. One of us would probably say „Fokker Dr. I“ and „Der Rote Kampfflieger“ – the Red Airman, Rttm. Manfred Feiherr von Richthofen. Our current ProfiPACK edition release contains (as part of 6 scheme selections) two markings options for the last Richthofen´s Dreidecker. The one which he flew on April 21, 1918, when he was killed in combat."

Not my cup of tea but .....

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: Eduard Foker Dr.I triplane profipak
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »
Cool .ita a good lot I have built 6. I have the der rote flieger red box 1136x edition so I have most of me markings as a matter of fact the last one I built was the weekend edition with added pe
 Prob get one anyway to help do my part in assuring Eduard there making a good move releasing a ww1 subject