Author Topic: Has any used Sincere Hobby  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Has any used Sincere Hobby
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:20:00 AM »
Has any one here tried ordering from them ?

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline NickT

Re: Has any used Sincere Hobby
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:30:31 AM »
I used them a couple of months back to pre-order the upgrade set for the AMK MiG-31. No problems at all, was sent out when the stock arrived and got to the UK in one piece.

Nick

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:25:25 PM »
Thank you Nick and Justin for the feedback .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 05:50:53 AM »
Never heard of them so I went and had a look at their website, their prices are really good, I'm sure their postage rates would be as good as HLJ and Lucky Model, I have added them to my list of suppliers.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 10:10:57 AM »
I did place an order with them last month . Was looking for Meng's new tool Mustang and he had a very attractive price . 29.50 CDN ! Where every where else is between 50 to 70 bucks plus the cost of shipping .

I order the Mustang and Ki-61 , there was an inventory error the the Ki-61 was sold out , was refunded and the Mustang was shipped .
They use Singpost , which I'm not a fan on at all , but he can ship by other means if you send him a message . Total cost of the kit and shipping was 41 bucks ! 

What I do like is the currency converter

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »
That is a feature I really like Terri, I just clicked the Australian dollar button and everything is shown in my currency, makes life so much easier  :) :)

Des.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 10:17:11 AM »
Just wanted to give you guys an up-date .

My experience with ordering for this company hasn't been a good one . After 32 days I still don't have my shipment and the seller is doing nothing to aid in this matter to get it resolved . 

It's escalated through paypal now to resolve this .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 01:57:54 PM »
Sorry to hear you are having issues Terri, hopefully it will all get sorted soon.

I am having a similar problem with MPM, order was placed and paid for on the 21st November, I'm still waiting for delivery, I have lodged a dispute with Paypal.

Des.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 12:19:36 AM »
     I have a similar issue with a Company which shall remain nameless for another week or two before I go "formal" if not resolved. It's good to share the unsatisfactory experiences here to avoid more members falling victim to less then scrupulous dealers. In this case it's been a month, and the only response to my queries I've had did not provide confirmation of a shipment nor an estimate. The only confirmation I have for my order is the charges to my PayPal Account. "Caveat Emptor" I guess! :-\
Cheers,
Lance

Offline jamieg

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 12:24:04 AM »
Hey Terri;

They probably sent your parcel by surface mail. I've had that happen before with Asian suppliers, even when I specified air mail. Most are good, but some do stupid things, like not printing out your address from the order, but writing it in fractured English. I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, but once received a parcel from China addressed to Kitchen, Canada. Thank God for postal codes. Also, if Canada Customs have decided to play with the package, that can add weeks to shipping time.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 10:47:29 AM »
Maybe we should have a bad retailers section so other members are able to make a sound decision on whether they want to deal with them .

Des , that is way too long to wait and if they had issues on their end they should have notified you of this or work with you to resolve the matter .

Lance , that just sucks , hope you are able to get settle soon .

Jamie , If he sent it surface this won't sit well with me or with paypal . I paid to have the item in 7 days not 60 . Last time I order an item from the China the seller wrote the address wrong and it got mailed and delivered to someone in New Brunswick ! I live in Alberta .  Will not be ordering anything out of China again . Going to stick with the shops I get excellent customer service form . There is a lot of competition out there ......

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 01:30:35 PM »
An up-date here . After 47 days since placing the order , parcel still hasn't arrived and Paypal has issued my funds back .

Anyone wishing to do business with this shop , do so under your own caution

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 02:12:37 PM »
Hi Terri, glad you got your money back.  Thanks for bringing this to light.

Offline jamieg

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 11:10:31 PM »
Sorry to hear that you did not get your order, Terri. At least you got your money back so you can try somewhere else.

Jamie

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2017, 06:12:40 AM »
Great that you got a refund but sad you didn't receive your order.  I just had the same thing happen to me with Lucky Model, my order had not arrived after three months so I wrote to them demanding a refund, the refund arrived into my Paypal account last night.

Des.