Author Topic: Caudron G.IV questions  (Read 781 times)

Online hiddeous1973

• Don't worry, Baldrick has a cunning plan !!
Caudron G.IV questions
« on: January 07, 2017, 01:28:00 AM »
I got a very nice X-mas gift from Santa this year, the very nice and beutifull CSM Caudron Hydravion. But I got a couple of questions about the model, perhaps the experts can clarify for me?

-does the plane have any form of internal rigging? sadly I do not have acces to the Windsock file and could not find any information about this.

-does anyone have a picture of the interior for me? I could not find any online and would like to know the layout of the instrument panel and radio equipment.

-there is a set of control cables that goes to/into the engine nacelle, but where exactly do they go to and where do they come from? I guess they come from the trottle assemblies?

-speaking of the engine nacelles, there are in the kit parts C4, on the sides of the nacelles. they look to me to be instrument housings? any thought/pictures of that?

-on top of the engine nacelles there are several points, are they all fuel/oil filler caps?

otherwise the kit and instructions are fantastic, so is the plastic and pe, hope there are more kits like this in the future!
many thanks in advance for those who have some answers for me.

Online hiddeous1973

• Don't worry, Baldrick has a cunning plan !!
Re: Caudron G.IV questions
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 04:05:06 PM »
thank you!