Author Topic: Need help in locating Roden Dr.1 instruction sheets  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Reuben Hernandez

Need help in locating Roden Dr.1 instruction sheets
« on: December 07, 2016, 05:52:00 AM »
I was fortunate enough to receive a free 1/32 Roden DR. 1 (don't know which kit number but it has the "KEMPH" markings)kit for my first WWI build. However, the model is complete minus two items the original box but more importantly the instructions. I knew this when I accept their very generous offer and there was no way on earth I was going to refuse this offer!

So I'm reaching out to this forum to see if anyone has or if anyone can either send me the original instruction sheets or can scan the instructions for me. Secondly if any one has a spare Roden Dr. 1 box they can send me I would gladly pay for the shipping. I know the box isn't important I'm just funny that way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Reuben
San Antonio, TX

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: Need help in locating Roden Dr.1 instruction sheets
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 06:08:09 AM »
Hi Reuben, can scan instruction for you, but not before tomorrow.  If you PM me your email address I can send it tomorrow.  Sorry, but no extra box.

Offline Culi

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 06:17:44 AM »
Here you can find the instructions. Hope it will help until someone scan it for you.
http://www.model-making.eu/products/item_name-548875.html
The process meters...  therefore so much models are stuck between start and finish

Offline Reuben Hernandez

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 01:32:24 AM »
Thanks Jak for the link however I can only print one or two pages. For some reason I can't print any more? But at least this is something to go on for now.

Much appreciated,
Reuben