Author Topic: If you are looking for something new to do?  (Read 3743 times)

Offline jknaus

If you are looking for something new to do?
« on: September 29, 2016, 07:43:25 AM »
Is there any chance you might make the back end and breather etc for your Oberursel ? It would be really handy to have some of these especially for something like the HB W.20.

I am sure it could be used for so many other applications like dioramas or whatever.
Just a thought.
James

Offline taurusmodels

Re: If you are looking for something new to do?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 08:53:28 PM »
To tell you the truth, I planned of making back equipment for all my engines. For Br2 all is ready. For oberursels also will be done.
The only problem is WNW... they do not release nothing new. My business is strictly connected with WNW, so selling of my products is ONE order per week. For this time I had to focus on my another work (that gives me some money), and will back to Taurus within a half a year (hope, WNW will release something new, of I will be obliged to focus on AFVs)

All the best, Lukasz

Offline zavod44

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 02:12:32 AM »
Are you doing things for AFVs?

Offline eclarson

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 02:53:44 AM »
To tell you the truth, I planned of making back equipment for all my engines. For Br2 all is ready. For oberursels also will be done.
The only problem is WNW... they do not release nothing new. My business is strictly connected with WNW, so selling of my products is ONE order per week. For this time I had to focus on my another work (that gives me some money), and will back to Taurus within a half a year (hope, WNW will release something new, of I will be obliged to focus on AFVs)

All the best, Lukasz

Hi Lukasz,
I guess mine is your order for this week - I just placed one yesterday.  Please tell me your comment "...will back to Taurus within a half a year..." doesn't include filling orders for your current stuff! 

Cheers,
Eric

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2016, 03:35:12 AM »

Hi Lukasz,
I guess mine is your order for this week - I just placed one yesterday.  Please tell me your comment "...will back to Taurus within a half a year..." doesn't include filling orders for your current stuff! 

Cheers,
Eric

No, no, no :) All is in stock, also some new things will be introduced (as oil filters for Mercedes DIV next week :)). Just some larger projects, like engines are postponed. Also the profile of Taurus will be updated - as I though I'll be making more sets for AFV.

by the way, your order is in the way with something extra as usually :)

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 03:37:38 AM »
Are you doing things for AFVs?

Indeed, just started:

And German cleats for WWII tanks:

Offline eclarson

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2016, 05:26:33 AM »

No, no, no :) All is in stock, also some new things will be introduced (as oil filters for Mercedes DIV next week :)). Just some larger projects, like engines are postponed. Also the profile of Taurus will be updated - as I though I'll be making more sets for AFV.

Thanks Lukasz!  You're the best. :)

Eric

Offline jknaus

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2016, 06:29:12 AM »
I can understand that. Oh well. As for the rest, well I guess I better do another order. Those parts look very cool.
James

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 07:21:48 PM »
Sorry James, I missed your replay. You needn't order anything, just wait for a while (half a year I think). I finish my another work (in the University) and start making backs for all of my engines. BR2 will be first, next will be UI with a new crankcase :)

All the best, Lukasz

Offline eclarson

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 02:51:23 AM »

Hi Lukasz,

Please check your messages.  There's a small problem with my order and my email was down yesterday so I figured it was easier to contact you here.

Many thanks,
Eric