Author Topic: Public thanks for great customer service :-)  (Read 1615 times)

Offline jeroen_R90S

Public thanks for great customer service :-)
« on: September 28, 2016, 11:23:30 PM »
A few weeks (or has it been months?) I went to work decalling my Jasta Raben Albatros D.Va and Fokker D.VII. The Fokker had green trim decals which I did not quite get matched up, showing white through.
When I asked for a paint that they were perhaps matched to or a small patch of spare decal, Sabine and Rowan promptly sent me a cut from the same decalsheet with all the green trim (and the black one for Monnington's D.VII for that matter) on it, free of cost!

I haven't been at the workbench this summer, so I only applied them today. They look much better than any paint touch-up I might ever have come up with. Thanks again for the great service! :)

Best regards
Jeroen

PS Build thread hopefully to be updated in a few days!

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Public thanks for great customer service :-)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 12:18:18 AM »
Great news, Jeroen!  But not surprising.  Rowan and Sabine have always gone above and beyond to keep us all quite satisfied.  Can't wait to see your latest update.  I love those Jasta 18 birds.  I did Monnington's a couple years ago and it always catches my eye whenever I glance at the cabinet.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline jeroen_R90S

Re: Public thanks for great customer service :-)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 04:46:45 AM »
Thanks, I really must get my butt off the chair reading all the great build threads on this forum and get some actual modelling done! *kicks own butt* ;-)