Author Topic: amera apps for your cell phone.  (Read 2204 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

amera apps for your cell phone.
« on: July 29, 2016, 12:49:57 PM »
i just got a new cell phone and with the world of apps out there i wondered if there was some kind of better camera app that would be better for photographing up close like we like to do. so i googled "best camera apps for cell phone" and i got a review page with multiple apps.many were so bimbos at the pub can take selfies and add goofytweeks like dialogue,red eye fixes,girls can change lip stick tones after the fact and such.kept poking and i found a couple that said they had feautures a pro photographer might like and manual focus features and such.i found one that sounded nice but it was $2.99 so i said what the hell. it ended up tht many of the features arent compatable.so i trudged on until i found one called "open camera".it was free so i downloaded it. well damn if it doesnt have a macro mode.i played around and found if i set it on macro mode no adjustment,set the iso at 400 and turned on the torch(constant spotlight like thingy" damn if i cant take really sweet up close pics of my models for the first time in my life.effortlessly. just move the thing until i got what i want to snap and hit the button. it automatically takes close ups that are clear and bright.it even showed flaws you can see with the naked eye and magnified micro scratches and specks of dust.just like many of you guys who get those nice close ups get. my onboard camera is just a 5mp basic camera on a basic galaxy express prime phone. i was quite surprised. i felt it my duty in case some of you might not be aware of such things because its really great.when i get a chance i'm going to take some snaps and post them to show you guys.

Offline stefanbuss

Re: amera apps for your cell phone.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 02:21:42 PM »
Yes please, some pics would be nice. More worth than a million words.

S.