Author Topic: The duel (David vs Goliath)  (Read 1057 times)

Offline stefanbuss

The duel (David vs Goliath)
« on: July 25, 2016, 12:05:47 AM »
Friends,

the last days had some interesting dicussions online about the use of differently sized figures. Here we have two different designers at work: The LSK pilot is from Wings Cockpit, the RFC pilot is a very beautiful CSM figure - both are 1:32 scale. Nevertheless: The german pilot is much larger than the RFC one. You have to play a bit with photographic perspective if you want to hide that...

The gloss comes from the lights i used; i was too lazy to set up the tent i normally use. Both crewman will be used when it is time to work on WNW's first Duel kitset.

Stefan

Offline Borsos

Re: The duel (David vs Goliath)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 12:34:41 AM »
Thank you very much for posting this. For me this is another argument that it's actually no fundamental problem to mix 1/32 models and 1/35 figures for a diorama. I am sure there's a 1/35 figure that fits between both 1/32 figures and is a little smaller than the Wingcockpit guy, but bigger than the CSM Pilot... :)
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.