1. Through your use of this forum, you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually orientated, threatening, invasive of a persons privacy, political related, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any international or United states federal laws. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
2. Posting false or misleading material to incite member reactions will not be tolerated and all such postings will be deleted immediately. Members have the right to be informed of genuine and legitimate news and information items only.
3. It is impossible for the staff or the owner of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. we are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, it's staff, its subsidiaries or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removel is necessary.
4. You remain soley responsible for the content of your posted messages. Futhermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff and its subsidiaries. The owner of this forum also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
5. Any disputes a member has with a supplier or trader are not to air their grievances on the forum, they must deal directly with the supplier or trader to try and resolve their issues, this is a private matter between supplier/trader and customer. If no satisfaction can be resolved with discussions between yourself and the supplier please contact the forum administrator for further action that can be taken on the forum. We know it can be frustrating when orders do not arrive so sometimes it is a good idea to inform other forum members of a bad dealing so they don't get caught as well so please feel free to contact the forum administrators.
6. This forum is predominately English speaking so please keep all post in English, any other language must have a translated version posted in English.
7. The owner of the ww1aircraftmodels forum reserves the right not to accept registrations of new members, the owner also reserves the right to delete a members account without having to give reason.
7a. Any member seen to delete their posts en masse will be deemed as not having confidence in the forum and will have their account deleted immediately.
8. Advertising is strictly forbidden unless through an approved shop in THE HOBBY SHOP category, contact the forum owner for details on opening a shop. New products can be shown in the What's New board but no prices are to be advertised, this can only be done in a forum shop.
9. Due to Australian Government regulations no raffles, in any shape or form, are permitted on the forum.
10. Any WW1 aviation related product can be listed in the What's New board, photos of the item plus a description and a link to the manufacturer/stockist is also allowed, but please do not quote prices, if a price is posted this will be deemed as advertising and advertising, unless through a forum shop, is strictly forbidden on this forum and the post will be deleted.
11. No reviews or links to reviews are to be posted on the forum. If you would like your product to be reviewed please contact the owner and he will arrange one of the forum review team members to conduct a review of the product and the results will then be posted on the forum.
12. As the name suggests, this forum is dedicated to WW1 aircraft, please keep all topics in context with WW1 aicraft, any topics relating to any other subject can be posted in the Time To Relax board but will be monitored by the Administrator for inappropriate topics.
12a. Pre WW1 aircraft may also be included in any build logs or completed models photos, these aircraft were the forerunners to the WW1 fighting machines so I believe hold a worthy place in history.
13. The forum is open to all scales of WW1 model aircraft, no preferential treatment will be given to any one particular scale.
14. This forum is wholly owned and operated by the administrator, there are no affiliations between the forum or any manufacturer or supplier, and no single producer or supplier will have dominace on the forum.
15. Most important, there is and always will be a very rigid policy of zero tolerance towards bad behavior, there is not a three strike rule here.