Author Topic: Please post your build logs  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Please post your build logs
« on: September 04, 2013, 04:35:59 PM »
It has become increasingly apparent that some members are feeling somewhat intimidated by the quality of some of the builds being displayed on the forum, this is stopping some members from posting photos of their work with the fear of being ridiculed. This forum was established for the enjoyment of anyone who is interested in WW1 aircraft models of any scale, it is also a place for these people to proudly show off their work regardless of their modeling skills. I am a little disheartened to think that some members are feeling this way, we are all here to enjoy each others company, to share each others techniques and to enjoy each others models. I encourage all modelers to display their work, the more the better, each modeler is different and each modeler has a different approach to building and finishing, this is what makes this genre of modeling so unique. All WW1 aircraft modelers, and I mean ALL, have a place here on the forum, we are all on an equal footing and each modeler will be given the respect they deserve.

Des.  Administrator
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:39:45 AM by Des »
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com