Author Topic: Seeking resin caster for new line of 1/48th scale aircraft kits  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Berman

Please see my posting under the heading "What's new", subtopic "re:eduard news". I have three complete aircraft master patterns ready for the molding process. Barry Berman

Offline FOKKERJ

Re: Seeking resin caster for new line of 1/48th scale aircraft kits
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:50 PM »
Please see my posting under the heading "What's new", subtopic "re:eduard news". I have three complete aircraft master patterns ready for the molding process. Barry Berman

Hi Barry,

Just curious, what are these three Kits?

Thanks, Jay
Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer. :)

Offline Berman

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:22:57 AM »
Jay,
      Since last year, I have found two resin casters willing to take on the projects. Lone Star Models is only going to do one project which is a 1/48th scale Felixstowe flying boat which will be available in both early and late versions. Grey Matter Figures, in the UK, will be doing the next two projects and all future subjects which will be 1/48th scale as well. These are a Siemens Schuckert glider bomb(wire controlled aircraft that were test launched from Zeppelins) and the 1910 Coanda turbo propulsor(first aircraft to fly without a propeller). These will be followed by a Handley Page 0-100/0-400 bomber. Next will be a series of Hansa Brandenburg C.I type variants as built by companies such as HB, Ufag, and Phonix. The ones with raised streamlined rear gun turrets look great.

Offline FOKKERJ

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 02:34:16 AM »
Thank You Barry for your quick reply to this curious cat.  :)
Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer. :)