Author Topic: Hello and welcome  (Read 73413 times)

Offline bramsdal

New from Louisiana.
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2017, 01:31:26 AM »
I am so glad I found this site. Thanks for accepting me. I love the hobby and look forward to learning from you all.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: Hello and welcome
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2017, 06:46:41 AM »
Hello Bramsdal and welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your participation with the forum and its members.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Russell Brown

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2017, 11:02:42 AM »
Hi Des,
I'm glad to have discovered your wonderful site, and look forward to learning lots of new and valuable things. I've been modelling for 50+ years, and now that I've a) retired, and b) become captivated by Wingnut Wings, I'm in hobby heaven.

Russell Brown

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2017, 11:54:10 AM »
Hello Russell and welcome to the forum, so glad to see you here, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like, we have some very talented members who are all willing to share their knowledge, I'm looking forward to seeing your work post on the forum soon.

Des.

Offline Monty

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 02:33:59 AM »
Hi Russell! Welcome to the site! A double whammy! Retired and a love of WW1 aircraft modelling (esp WNW)! Enjoy! Marc.

Offline ramyakrishnan

• Android Training in Chennai
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2017, 10:05:33 PM »
Thanks for accepting my invitation... i am glad to be part of this forum..

Java Training in Chennai | Android Training in Chennai | Dot Net Training in Chennai

Offline donscoin

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2017, 02:55:30 AM »
Howdy, I am fairly new to plastic modeling.  Flew RC for years and even built a 1/4 scale Albatros DVa.  I never got up the nerve to fly it.  Sold it to a friend who also decided not to fly it.  Last I heard it was on display it Oklahoma City.  I now live in the Texas Hill Country about 60 miles NW of San Antonio.  I have taken up building plastic WW1 planes again.  I have completed my all time favorite, the Albatros D.Va and a Fokker D.VII.  I have plans for three more (on order) and then we will have to see what comes up next.  Glad I found your forum and will be checking it out in the future.  I need to see what all is covered on your site.  Thanks for being there.

Offline eindecker

• The penultimate word in scale modeling since 1956
    • Models In Scale
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2017, 03:14:41 AM »
Hello and welcome from another Texan. I think you will find this one of the best sites and forums on the modeling internet. Questions are always welcome.
Michael Scott
Author of "The Q Fragments" http://Http://theqfragments.com & Amazon for paperback and Kindle.

Offline James

Hello and welcome
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2017, 03:17:40 AM »
Howdy, I am fairly new to plastic modeling.  Flew RC for years and even built a 1/4 scale Albatros DVa.  I never got up the nerve to fly it.  Sold it to a friend who also decided not to fly it.  Last I heard it was on display it Oklahoma City.  I now live in the Texas Hill Country about 60 miles NW of San Antonio.  I have taken up building plastic WW1 planes again.  I have completed my all time favorite, the Albatros D.Va and a Fokker D.VII.  I have plans for three more (on order) and then we will have to see what comes up next.  Glad I found your forum and will be checking it out in the future.  I need to see what all is covered on your site.  Thanks for being there.

Hello and welcome from San Antonio.
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2017, 07:27:02 AM »
Donscoin,
     Well, I'm not from Texas but have been there, lovely country! Welcome to the best Plastic Model Site on the Net, I know you'll find it both enjoyable and valuable. Can you post a photo or two of that 1/4 Scale Albie? I look forward to your contributions.
Cheers, and greetings from the Great White North!
Lance

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2017, 08:22:04 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm looking forward to your participation with the forum and its members.

Des.

Offline pappy

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2018, 01:02:54 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm new to thjis forum, but old to ww-1 aircraft. I used to live near Rinebeck N.Y. and used to go to old rinebeck airdrome. They put on a show that was terrific they had the aircraft from the movie "those magnificent men and their flying machines". Anyway it's good to be here . ;D

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2018, 06:44:38 AM »
Hello Pappy and welcome to the forum, looking forward to your participation with the forum and its members.

Des.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2018, 08:44:33 AM »
Welcome Pappy! Glad you have joined us.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline pappy

Re: true colors
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2018, 09:27:41 AM »
Hi everyone,
newbee here, I plan on buying the wnw roland c II late war. What i would like to ask is the color on the bottom of the fusalage, and the bottom of the wings white or light blue. I look forward to hearing from the board members. Thank you :(