Author Topic: Every little bit helps  (Read 2298 times)

Offline KitRookie37

Re: Every little bit helps
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2016, 02:56:29 AM »
Hello Des,
A little to help you keeping those great forum.
Best regards.
Alain.
PS: If you come in France tell me, I live in the middle near the Loire and I've got a lot of place.  ;)
Use the force, Luke.
JE SUIS CHARLIE

Offline malaula

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2016, 04:43:19 AM »
Des,a small amount for this great forum on the way...

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2016, 08:11:45 AM »
Alain and Malaula, your donations arrived today and I thank you both very deeply, I appreciate the kind donations very much as they will help to keep the forum as a first class site and the best WW1 aviation forum on the net.

Des.
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2016, 09:10:55 AM »
I received a donation about a week ago and I replied in my usual manner, but the email bounced back. To the member who gave the donation please let it be known that I appreciate your very kind gesture and apologize for not responding personally, I have sent you a second email so we will see if that one bounces back.

Des.
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2016, 02:05:02 PM »
I would like to thank the people who have made recent donations to the forum, all monies go to building and maintaining the forum and it helps to cover the daily running costs as well, if I wasn't receiving donations the forum would not exist, so thank you.

Des.

Offline Ernie

« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »
A little pittance winging your way, Des.  Many thanks for all you have done and are
doing for our happy little group. :D

Cheers,
Ernie :)
...What could possibly go wrong?

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2016, 10:02:06 AM »
A huge thank you Ernie for your wonderful and very kind donation, your continued support for this forum ensures that the forum will remain a lively and happy place for everyone to enjoy.

Des.

Offline dinor

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2016, 03:30:59 PM »
Little bit from me as well Des, this site is fantastic and has made a real difference in my approach to things as well as being very entertaining.

Dino

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »
Thanks very much Dino for your very kind donation, your contribution will make sure the forum continues to be entertaining.

Des.